THE ENGINE OF GLOVent SOLUTIONS
Explore GLOVent jobs
in Sales and Development
We are looking for Business Development Managers to join our team. Are you passionate about making a difference in the world? Are you a "go getter" with a “can do” attitude? Are you driven by endless lucrative earning potential and enjoy a challenge!
GLOVent Business Development Managers are not afraid to challenge, dare and dream. Our Business Development Managers take chances because they know the reward is always worth the risk.
If this sounds like your next exciting opportunity, join our family, and take the next step to your own financial freedom.
See Below more details of the position and how to apply:
Summarised Job Requirement Specification:
Business Development Manager
The Company expects a Business Development Manager to fulfill, amongst others, the following high-level roles:
Generally be responsible for the overall business development and client relationship
management in the region allocated.
Grow the GLOVent business/client base in the respective region, including:
• Find / Source potential client Leads.
• Offer GLOVent’s Products & Services to the potential clients, based on the GLOVent Solutions pricing and
usage terms and conditions
• Negotiate and Close the deal with clients (enter into a Service Agreement).
Manage the Relationship with existing clients, including :
• Providing of training on Products as and when needed.
• General management of the relationship with the client.
• Oversee support and other queries related to the services provided to ensure clients receive desired level
of support and client care from GLOvent
• The introduction and up-selling of new features / modules / product & services as and when it becomes
available / applicable to exisitng clients
• The promotion of usage of the system in the community.
Candidate Skills & Ability Requirements:
The ideal candidate for the role of Business Development Manager with GLOVent Solutions should have at least the following skills and abilities:
• Good understanding of IT, Computers, Web Applications and various software systems.
• Excellent (including professional and friendly) Customer Communication skills through all channels.
• Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills
• Extreme focus on excellent service delivery.
• Ability to negotiate win-win deals with clients.
• Strong sales skills – ability to source leads and close deals with clients.
• Ability to prioritise tasks and client requests.
• Ability to manage and oversee multiple tasks and resources to ensure excellent clients service at all time.
Education and other Requirements :
• Matric certificate
• Tertiary qualification advantageous but not a requirement
• Excellent English and Afrikaans written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to travel (locally).
• Own car and valid driver’s license.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• High energy levels and a drive to get things done.
• Excellent people interaction skills.
• Career orientated/hands-on work philosophy.
• A minimum of 3 – 5 years in sales or customer relationship management
Purely Commission based – Lucrative RECURRING commission on % of Deal size.
Excellent opportunity to grow your own “book” to be discussed in more detail in interview
Works from home – Petrol and Cell phone claims reimbursed